Saturday, April 17, 2010

Psychic demonstrates Telepathic Powers


A Filipino met psychics named Uri Geller in May 1994 during a big international conference on alternative healing held in Düsseldorf, Germany.

When I entered his hotel suite, he said, “I’m sorry, Jimmy, I don’t have a spoon to bend for you, but I’ll do something else.”

“What’s that?” I curiously asked Uri.

“Give me two of your business cards,” he said. “I’m going to give you back one of your cards. What I want you to do is to draw at the back of your card anything you want without showing it to me. I will turn my back toward you so I won’t see what you are drawing. After you are through, I want you to completely cover that business card with your hand or turn it over, so I won’t see it, because after that, I am going to face you while you transmit to me mentally what you have drawn.”

Drawing of flower

I thought of drawing a flower. But because of my excitement in meeting Uri Geller in person, I drew something which did not look like a flower.

Then Uri, with his back still toward me, said, “Are you through?” I said, “Yes.”

“Now I want you to cover your drawing with your hand or turn the card over so I won’t see it.”

I covered the card completely with my hand.

“Have you done that?” asked Uri.

“Yes,” I replied.

Then Uri turned toward me and said, “Now, I want you to close your eyes with your hand still covering your drawing, and then transmit your drawing to me mentally, and when I get it, I will draw on your other card what I think you have drawn.”

So, I closed my eyes and began transmitting to Uri Geller the drawing I made.

After about 20 seconds, Uri said, “I am seeing something. I don’t know what it is, but it looks like this.” Upon saying that, he drew on my other card what I had drawn.

When I saw his drawing I was completely amazed. It was almost a perfect replica of what I had drawn!

And then Uri said, “If you measure my drawing and yours from tip to tip you will find them millimetrically the same.”

It was Uri who made horizontal marks on the top and the bottom of both our drawings. And when I superimposed my drawing over his, they were exactly the same length.

I asked Uri how he knew what I had drawn. He replied that “if the image the person is transmitting to me stays in my mind clearly for about 20 seconds, then I know I got it right.”

That was really an unforgettable example of Uri Geller’s extraordinary ability to read minds. He seldom does spoon bending anymore. In fact, during the conference, he did not bend a spoon. Instead, he germinated one of 10 radish seeds on his palm simply by mental power and telling the seed to “grow, grow, grow!” And it did.

Source:
http://showbizandstyle.inquirer.net/lifestyle/lifestyle/view/20090929-227390/Psychic-demonstrates-telepathic-powers

1 comments:

Best Psychic on September 10, 2011 at 3:31 PM said...

Hello,

A psychic vampire is someone whom the life force or spiritual vitality drains from another human being. Psychic vampires take on all shapes and names, they are colleagues, friends, strangers, the emotional offender who your vitality a psychic vampire to be. It is important to be aware of the mind as a psychic vampire can give this evidence. Thanks a lot...