Friday, March 12, 2010

Some Thoughts on the Missing from the Psychic Realm


Morgan Dana Harrington disappeared in real life, but if the police can't moonlight as models and Psychology may leave your advice to an answering machine with the rest of us. On TV, cops are good looking and Psychology did not believe, but only their views actively sought.

Ms. Harrington is a student of Virginia Tech, where a purse and mobile phone batteries, fewer were found in the parking lot near John Paul Jones Arena Mon October 17 Metallica concert. She is still missing.
“During the course of the investigation we have been contacted by individuals claiming to have psychic readings abilities,” said Corinne Geller, Virginia State Police spokeswoman. “Their information is accepted and recorded like any other tip we receive, but unfortunately has not provided any significant leads at this time.”

Ms. Geller has talked to some of them herself.
“I know of at least four that have contacted me so far,” she said. “I don’t know how many others have called in the VSP Tip Line or sent in e-mails.”

Television cops can easily solve crimes in an hour — minus commercials. While it can take real-world cops days, weeks or months to solve a crime, television psychics can solve crimes in an amazingly short time with clear and concise clues.

Clues for most real-world psychics, however, are often sparse and enigmatic.
Helen Legotti, of Queens, N.Y., is a psychic medium who specializes in helping to locate missing people. As often happens in psychic investigation, she has clues but isn’t sure what they mean.

“Many of my clues come in letters and shapes and dates,” she said from her home. “I keep getting a ‘B,’ very strongly, and I believe [Ms. Harrington’s] location begins with a G.”
Ms. Legotti knows little about the case, other than what she read in news clipping providing by a secretary. That’s OK, because she is credited with leading searchers to a Maine fisherman’s body in 2008 while sitting at home, using the clues ‘R’ and a diamond.
“They used a map that I didn’t have and were able to locate a buoy that had a diamond on it and a location that began with an ‘R.’ I get the images and the clues, but I’m far away and don’t know how to interpret them,” she said.

Ms. Legotti also sees two men involved in Ms. Harrington’s disappearance.
“One of them has the initials A. and P. and, if I’m right, he’s in his late 20s,” she said. “There’s another gentleman who looks like he’s in his middle 30s. I think the man with the initials A.P. is a landscaper because I see flowers with him. There may be a gas station attendant involved. I think it’ll [be solved] between Nov. 2 and Nov. 5.”

Exactly what any of that means, Ms. Legotti isn’t sure? She just wants to put the information out there in case it gives someone else a clue.

“I hope it jogs someone’s memory. I just want to help in any way I can,” she said. “It’s what I do.”


Source: 
http://www2.dailyprogress.com/cdp/news/opinion/columnists_bryan_mckenzie/article/some_thoughts_on_the_missing_from_the_psychic_realm/4831/

1 comments:

Adele on June 19, 2019 at 3:28 PM said...

As soon as you click on the link below, which is reserved entirely for you, many things will finally change in your life.

This is because you have been chosen to receive your personalized study at no cost. And trust me, you will be surprised by everything you learn.

Follow this link: => Many things will change in your life

With my most warm friendship,

Ashima